Thursday, April 24, 2008

Maps

I drew this during ToK today. Mr Alvin Tan was talking about maps, and I just had a suden urge to draw a map. Then after the whole lecture, I decided to add more stuff to it. It turned out pretty funky.

Hmm, otah sales today weren't as high as expected. We should have beaten the lunch crowd. As such, I got home at 7+ today, something I haven't done since NPCC. But of course, this beats UYOs anyday.

Just one more thing. I saw this awesome advertisement on the bus today; it was about Heaven and Earth green tea. It's tagline was: Be Clear. It showed a lady with dark hair sipping a bottle of H&E and becoming vaguely enlightened. Then she picks up a newspaper which blared the headline: "Mystery Hero Saves the Day", with a picture at the bottom. And in the background, is a news journalist at his desk, with thick glasses on and a square chin, looking remarkably like the photograph. Ingenious XD

Oh well.
The Edna Man

1 comment:

* the mad monk of melk * said...

Hey good one. :)