Friday, December 20, 2013

Batman: Arkham

AHHH!

*breathes*

Okay okay here's the deal. I bought Arkham Asylum and  Arkham City a few weeks ago, and I just started playing Asylum during these holidays. And oh my gosh, it is AMAZING. For a fanboy like me, this is a dream come true. Kevin Conroy as Batman, AND Mark Hamill as Joker? Holy crap, I'll take two. (And I did.)

Gameplay is exciting and interesting, and very skill-based. It's a brilliant game which highlights Batman's detective skills, not just his combat ability. And there's so much puzzle and problem-solving; it's really an amazing game. I don't want to ramble because all this has been said and done, and I know I'm late to the party. But WOW, this was an incredible experience.

And oh man, the Joker is properly insane, perfect; but man oh man the Riddler is BRILLIANT. So few media portray a good Riddler; The Batman's was really good but this one is oh so much better.

I can't wait to play Arkham City and wet my spandex again.

I'm
The Goddam Edna Man

No comments: