Friday, December 07, 2012

Photogenetics

So today I had my first photo shoot.

No, I didn't go taking pictures of cosplayers with a tripod and wide-angle lens. I was the one being shot at.

I still don't know why my boss picked me to be in the shoot, since, you know, I have a face that launched a thousand ships. Away. Fleeing in terror at the sight of my horrific visage. But I was chosen, so there you go. I'll be plastered all over the official documents, student handbooks, curriculum guides...

I get why people want to be models now. You don't really have to do anything much, just act natural and listen to the photographer's instructions. Not really a very tough job. Of course, it might be different in the fashion industry or something. I don't know.

But yeah, I basically got paid to hang out with my friends for a day. And stare awkwardly into their eyes.

Developing,
The Edna Man

2 comments:

LevyXD said...

You don't take pictures of cosplayers with a tripod and wide-angled lenses on most occasions!
Also, if it's taking "normal shots" then, being a model is really easy. But shots that require a show-off of a certain piece of clothing might require quite awkward poses that are unnatural, but look nice on camera. Those get tough.
If you enjoy it though, then you can be our "test mode" for a shoot =p
We're always looking for practice!

Unknown said...

You do know that you're extremely photogenic right? Probably one of the most photogenic people I know. That's why your boss chose you.