Wednesday, August 29, 2007

ALL HAIL POWERPOINT

I just completed a Teachers' Day event using nothing animations in Powerpoint 2003. YEAH!

It's so ownage, I can't believe it myself.

But then. Jonas knows how to use MACROS. O_O Since he was in PRIMARY SCHOOL. O____O

Anyway, 3 days of hard work, completed. I hope it works out okay!

Oh yeah, I showed it to The Jarrel Seah, Programming Lord and Master.

(10:39 PM) Jarrel - Names i: u made this?
(10:40 PM) Life, Love, and: Yeah >_>
(10:40 PM) Life, Love, and: Why?
(10:40 PM) Jarrel - Names i: quite cool
(10:40 PM) Jarrel - Names i: i like
(10:40 PM) Life, Love, and: WOAH
(10:40 PM) Jarrel - Names i: it works
(10:40 PM) Jarrel - Names i: btw
(10:40 PM) Life, Love, and: I HAVE BEEN BLESSED BY THE GREAT JARREL SEAH
! O_O


Hahahahaha,
The Edna Man

No comments: