Tuesday, January 05, 2010

On the Brink of Success or Failure

This is it. Tomorrow is the day. Judgment day. Hours of planning, days of meticulous hard work, it all comes down to tomorrow. One way or the other, the result will be success, or failure. Either way, it was fun while it lasted, and I guess I have no regrets.

Sometimes I wonder why I chose to do this. It was a big decision, full of possible repercussions, least of all was tomorrow's. But it is done, and as I sit here writing this, full of anticipation of the events to come, I realize that there is no turning back. I can't just give it all up and fail to appear tomorrow. So many people have stakes in this, and I think they'd want to see how it turns out in the end.

Maybe it would be best if there were instructions on how to deal with this kind of thing. Like a handbook, which would guide you through the process a step at a time, helping you along your path. That would be nice. But it wouldn't fit into the bag.

For those in the know, you probably would have gotten it by now.
The Edna Man

No comments: