Friday, March 17, 2006

Thank you!

Hey! I think it would be best if I thanked everyone by name! I didn't want to at first because I thought some people might feel left out. But then all the well-wishers and gift-givers wouldn't be given justice. So here's all the birthday stuff I received as of March 17th!

Cake: Zhang Quan, Herrick, Jeremy, Boey, Jason, Daniel, Sufen
Singing birthday song at max volume in public place: Kuang Kai, Joel, Basil, Zhang Quan, Kevin Wong, Jeremy, Boey, Daniel, Michael, Hsieh Wen, Darrell, David Crawshaw
Sharing cake: Kuang Kai, Joel, Basil, Zhang Quan, Kevin Wong, Jeremy, Boey, Daniel, Michael, Hsieh Wen, Darrell, David Crawshaw, Ms Audrey Tay, Ms Ong, Jotham, Hanspreet
Presents: Kevin Wong, Zhang Quan, Boey, Shaun, Jason, Mr Ferdinand Quek
Wishers: Kuang Kai, Joel, Basil, Zhang Quan, Kevin Wong, Jeremy, Boey, Daniel, Michael, Hsieh Wen, Darrell, David Crawshaw, Jarrel, Juztin, Cleon, Jian Xiang, Xi Min, Jun Yi, Gideon, Isaac, Weihua, Sam Teo, Peter, Shaun, Russell, Bryan Ong, Seng Wei, Sufen, Rachel, Jotham, Hanspreet, Ms Audrey Tay, Ms Ong, Mr Ferdinand Quek, practically everyone who went for MEW, and specifically Hern Hern 'cos she contacted me on MSN. XD
Dinner: Mom and Dad

Thanks everyone for making my birthday special!

No comments: