Thursday, August 23, 2007

Orchestrated

On a happy note, I managed to pull off my IHS presentation. Jarrel's question was okay to answer, even though I didn't know the answer.

On a sad note, my IOP wasn't as great as all the effort I put into it. Well, cest la vie. I think.

On a happy note, most of my graded homework is over, and all I have to do now is backlog.

On a sad note, I'm quite disgusted at how my class stripped a box of curry puffs to the bones, when Mr Jason Chan brought them into class today. He never mentioned why he had them, why he was giving them to us, or even IF he was giving them to us. They were on them like a flock of vultures. The puffs never stood a chance.

On a happy note, Confucius say: "Tired students, always late." Go Mr Bernard Taylor!

On a sad note, Juzzie is pissed at me because of my negative MSN nicks.

On a happy note, I like Jason Mraz's Wordplay.

On a sad note, CAS sucks.

Put the notes together and you get the melody of my life.

Requiemly,
The Edna Man

No comments: