Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Can you say BLACKMAIL?

This is the last straw. Well, it wouldn't be if they just stopped at the socks thing, but they didn't. So this better be the last straw, or else.

It sounded like a very normal thing. School drama night, selling tickets, mantinee show, yada yada yada. Then: "I've got word from high that we have to set an assignment for this."

Can you say BLACKMAIL?

I mean, tickets are $15 each. If the school is so desperate to sell out their seatings, why not WORK A BIT and ADVERTISE, instead of blackmailing students with F grades if they don't go. This is what Mr Wong was talking about when he said that people can't learn in a fearful environment, and, well, apparently the education system has propagated young minds with the idea of GRADES IS POWER to the extent that now we're being blackmailed with them.

Correct me if I'm wrong, please. I'd be very glad to know I'm wrong.

Prefect duty today was also very. I don't know how to describe it. They called down 11 people, and half an hour before duty starts, only half the amount were needed. And for what? Clearing up after the event. And I got home at like, 10.15 and missed Heroes because of that.

Today in the MPac room Gideon was intellectually sparring with Alwyn. It was so darn funny XD

Kk, sleep now. Really tired.

Not doing the assignment even it exists,
The Edna Man

No comments: