Sunday, September 18, 2005

Ahoy, thar! We'd being chased...

[Quote of the post] "By the powers, would ya look...!" John Silver, Treasure Planet
[Song of the post] I'm Still Here - Johnny Rzenik, Treasure Planet

Ahoy, matey! It be Talk like a Pirate day tomorrow, so I'd be practising! Ye better get used ter it!

It's been a while since I've blogged, so first: an update.

Prefect interview went okay. I like knew two thirds of the poeple on the interviewer panel! Jeremy, Daniel, Sujesh was my Camp Instructor, and Andrew Tay reads my blog. o_O Thing is, I think all of them read my blog. O_O Yes, it's freaky. They kept referring to stuff there, like the time I got angsty. It's freaky...

Well, I'm now blogging from a service apartment somewhere in Singapore. I'm not giving specific addresses because I know some people who read my blog *ahemahempbahemahem* who have access to Orbital Ion Cannons or the Mafia or something, so... YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!

Got exams coming up and it's gonna be kinda weird studying from this service apartment (now known as s.a. for short). It's kinda small, but quite cozy.

Talk like a Pirate Day tomorrow, can hardly wait.

No comments: